Friday, August 26, 2016

Weekend Mani!

Hey everyone it's Friday! Every other weekend or so I do up my nails for the upcoming week. Some days I do my design directly onto my nails and other times I paint false nails and glue them on when they are dry, Today I want to share a quick and easy tutorial I'm doing for this weeks:
WEEKEND MANI!

To start with I use a base coat if I'm using my real nails. I'm using L.A. Colors Base/Top Coat. Using a good base coat is super important because it protects your nails and prevents staining.
Next I paint two coats of Broadway Nails O! Jessica #8

Before it is finished drying I put a clear coat over both ring fingers only. Working quickly I put my diamonds in place. Diamonds are from Sassy+Chic 3N1 Nail Art Pen. I just use a cuticle stick with a bit of clear polish on the end to pick them up and place them on my nail. After all the diamonds are in place I put a top coat over the nail.


While my ring finger nails are drying I sponge Broadway Nails Paradise Water #45 glitter onto my remaining nails. Then I use my nail clippers to cut the edges of the diamonds off the end of my nails.   After everything is even with my nail I put a top coat over all of my nails and let dry.






I hope you all like my simple weekend nail and don't forget to follow me for more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment