Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Endless Card

Hey guys, it's Happy Birthday time over here! So I'm making an awesome birthday card! This is the endless card I've seen around Pintrest. It's a pretty simple card to make and can be as elaborate or simple as you'd like. I think this is the perfect card for any occasion and the materials are very simple. In fact I used just one sheet of 12x12 scrapbooking paper plus my decorations. Jumping right in I squared my paper into 4x4 squares. Cut 9 but I only ended up needing 4.


Putting it together was pretty simple. I cut each square in half and laid two halves side by side. Two more halves go on top of that in the other direction. Only glue the corners together. I lined them up after I took the picture. I just wanted to show how they should be positioned.

Fold the front back like shown and glue two more the corners and the center.

Now fold one last time and glue the corners and center. This way all of the plain side should be covered by the printed side. I pressed everything together and let it dry over night. My decorations were simple on the front I put a happy birthday tag and heart. Folding the card back my son wrote his happy birthday. Folding again was my daughters and the last fold was my happy birthday message.





I hope everyone enjoyed this tutorial and if you try it please post pictures so I can see what everyone comes up with. And as always follow me for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment