Thursday, October 6, 2016

Open When Letters

Hey everyone so I had another birthday come up and I decided to make some open when letters. I have seen alot of post on these and the concept is fantastic! Getting right into it I made 15 letters including the Open Now letter with instructions.

These are the letters I did:
  • You need to smile
  • You need a kiss
  • You need a hug
  • You miss me
  • You need to talk to God
  • You are stressed
  • Your having a bad day
  • You need to write
  • You need a reminder
  • You get a craving for something sweet
  • Your wondering about the future
  • You can't sleep
  • You are board
  • You need to know how much I love you


I used plain envelopes and decorated them with markers and colored pencils. In each envelope is a letter from me about the topic in the envelope and most have extra things as well. For example in the open when you need a kiss I put in a bunch of Hershey kisses. In the open when you need to write I made a tiny notebook and in the craving something sweet chocolate of course! Here are some close ups.

These Letters were a lot of fun to make even though they did take several hours to complete! My friend loved them and had a great birthday! Planning on making more for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by and as always like my Blog for more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment